Providing Cost-effective Staff Placement Solutions
Whether you require temporary, short-term nursing coverage to address nurse shortages or more permanent employee placements… AC Nursing & Health Services can help! Available 24 hours a day/7days a week, we provide fast implementation of services at affordable rates. We specialize in providing Ontario healthcare organizations with exceptional, highly qualified and specialized personnel. AC Nursing & Health Services is a valuable resource for hospitals and other medical facilities that face nursing challenges. Our agency has a large databases of qualified, pre-screened nurses (and other healthcare professionals) available to meet your unique needs.
Maintaining staffing levels that adequately support your current healthcare services has become increasingly difficult. It is expected that these types of staffing shortages will continue to rise well into the next decade.
The recruitment and retention of qualified nurses and other healthcare professionals has become the number one challenge your organization faces with respect to maintaining adequate, safe and comprehensive healthcare services in your community. Temporary nurses sourced through our agency is a great way to alleviate many of the pressures you may face in dealing with overworked employees and significant overtime costs.
Benefits of obtaining qualified, temporary nurses (and other professionals) into your facility include:
- Maintain, expand and improve your current healthcare services;
- Prevent crisis situations directly related to nurse shortages or unexpected circumstances;
- Decrease overtime expenses;
- Provide relief to existing permanent staff;
- Facilitate educational opportunities and cross-training initiatives that optimize your current permanent resources;
- Increase overall career satisfaction for current employees, positively affecting your nurse retention ratio
- Enhance your current staff recruitment and retention strategies.
Our Nursing Solutions Can Help Your Facility…
- Alleviate planned and unexpected nurse shortages;
- Reduce employee burnout and stress;
- Increase employee job satisfaction;
- Improve employee retention ratios;
- Augment current recruitment efforts;
- Reduce overtime and sick time losses;
- Reduce employee injuries;
- Reduce long-term disability costs;
- Offer increased educational opportunities; and
- Improve patient care, safety and outcomes.
Advantages to choosing AC Nursing for your medical nursing needs:
- Thorough Screening Process – AC Nursing has developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top nurses for placement.
- Large resource pool of specialized staff – AC Nursing recruits and employs many specialized registered staff. We currently have nurses specialized and experienced in Emergency, Critical Care/Intensive Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, and Palliative Care.
- Around-the-Clock Accessibility – Our Staffing Coordinators are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Dependability – One of AC Nursing’s strengths is dependability. We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of healthcare staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
- Cost Effective Strategies – The medical facilities that we staff save thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing advertisements and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Tradition – AC Nursing & Health Services stems over 25 years of staffing expertise. AC Nursing ’s name is well-known throughout the healthcare industry and is synonymous with quality service.
- Motivated Employees –AC Nursing’s Advantage includes motivated employees performing quality work. We offer competitive rates and the opportunity to work at top medical facilities.