- Are the staff fully qualified and screened?
Yes, all of are staffed are fully qualified and screened. We take photocopies of all licenses, updated immunizations, eligibility to work and police name searches. We strive to hire only the best staff that fits with our company and are consistent to our company’s values (compassion, integrity, caring and dedication).
- Do you provide staff for patients just coming out of the hospital?
Yes, definitely. We provide nursing care for those coming out of the hospitals, to those residing in nursing/ retirement homes and also to those who need nursing help at home.
- How do I know if I need a Registered Nurse, Registered practical Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse or a Personal Support worker/Certified Nursing Assistant?
We have provided job descriptions for all of the above. If you still have any questions and concerns, please call us at (905) 770-9450 and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- What are your minimum hours per shift?
Our minimum shift is 4 hours.
- What is the cost per hour?
The cost per hours varies on the duties required, how frequent is the service and what type of service is needed (RN, RPN or PSW/CNA needed). We have competitive rates and always try to give our clients affordable service and within their budget.
- What if I just need someone to take my loved one out for recreational activity’s ( for a walk, to the movies, etc.)
A Personal Support Worker/Certified Nursing Assistant is the best candidate for this. Our personal support workers will gladly take your loved one for a walk, to the movies or any errands that needs to be done. They can also escort your loved ones to doctor’s appointment, dentists appointments, specialist appointments or any other appointments they need to get to.
- What do I need to do if my insurance company is paying for the services?
All you need to do is give us the patient’s name, address, policy number and the insurances number. We will contact your insurance company and take care of the rest. If you are not sure if the patient is covered, we will be happy to call your insurance company and make sure the patient gets the services they qualify for.
- Can’t Find What You Need?
If the answer you need isn’t here then you can contact us directly. We’ll be happy to chat and to help address any of your concerns about All-Care.