We provide advanced home care solutions for seniors and others requiring home health care and home care nursing services. Not only do we offer the best rates in the area, but our home health care nurses and caregivers will provide you with the right level of care you need, with no obligations.
Highly qualified nurses, personal support workers will provide care to you or your loved one in the comfort of your own home.
Nursing Services Include:
- Assess and evaluate the needs of our client
- Prepare a plan of care
- Monitor chronic medical conditions
- Evaluate for signs of dementia
- Make recommendations for home safety
- Oversee medications/medication reconciliation
- Give injections
- Provide wound care
- Communicate with physicians, pharmacy and care managers.
- We also offer advanced foot care as an additional nursing service.
- Escort clients for appointments
- Recommendation to care
Need a break from caregiving? Explore respite care options and learn how to find the help that you need today!Respite care is the provision of short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
Respite programs provide:
- planned short-term and time-limited breaks for families and other unpaid care givers
- a positive experience for the person receiving care.
- a break for the family caregiver, which may prove beneficial to the health of the caregiver.
Even though many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, the physical, emotional and financial consequences for the family caregiver can be overwhelming without some support, such as respite. Respite has been shown to:
- help sustain family caregiver health and wellbeing,
- avoid or delay out-of-home placements,
- reduce the likelihood of abuse and neglect.
Our personal support workers are Highly skilled, Care very much about providing ethical, individualized personal care under the supervision of a nurse and are able to visit more than once a day, to provide personal care or other nursing services.
Personal Support Workers Assist with:
- Personal care
- Nutritional Support
- Light housekeeping
- Ambulation and Exercise
- Turning and repositioning
- Providing Safety and Security
When you or your loved one simply needs a person to be there with them for minimal assistance or just for reassurance, a Sitter is the perfect solution!
A sitter will:
- Stay with you for the required duration of time that you request – even over night!
- Provide companionship and security.
- Provide stimulating leisure time.
- Ensure safety for our more dependent clients
- Provide much needed social support
- Can go on outings or stay in